We here at ACE Ticket believe that everyday holds the opportunity to give back to our community and we do so through our ACE Embrace program. ACE Embrace is the charitable arm of our company and we have been committed to philanthropic work in the Greater Boston community for many years. Through the program, we have provided thousands of tickets to enable Boston-area youth to attend live concert and sporting events for the first time, in addition to donating over a hundred thousand dollars to support youth programs.
ACE Ticket is jumpstarting a new holiday initiative to compliment their ACE Embrace program in an effort to surpass last year’s giving totals. From Thanksgiving until Christmas, ACE Ticket is donating 1% of sales to Cradles to Crayons and other Boston area charities. Every time an ACE Ticket customer makes a purchase, 1% will be helping children and families in need as well as funding critical youth programs and centers throughout Greater Boston.
At ACE Ticket, we love to experience the joy of giving and want to share with you other ideas of how you can too. Giving comes in many forms, whether it’s giving your time, your money, your talent or your voice. There are creative ways to give back, here are some ideas!
- Volunteer your time within your local community
- Sign a petition or call an elected official about an issue you care about
- Help a neighbor shovel their driveway
- Buy the person behind you in line a coffee at Dunkin Donuts
- Hold a door open
- Give up your seat on the train or
- Just smile at someone you don’t know
- Buy a ticket from ACE Ticket from now until Christmas